What we value:
At the North Okangan-Shuswap School District, we care about the people who work for us and we do all we can to make sure we have a safe, healthy, productive and equitable work environment. We are committed to treating all individuals with respect and dignity. It is every single person’s responsibility to achieve and maintain a positive and progressive learning and working climate. We welcome each person’s individual contribution.
What we commit to:
- Respect and dignity for all.
- A fully inclusive environment.
- A culture of non-violence.
- Parental and Community Involvement.
- Supporting the Community.
Principals guiding the delivery of Human Resources services:
- A service orientation.
- A culture where the pursuit of excellence is worthy of attention and support.
- An atmosphere that nurtures creativity and innovation.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and focus on development.
- Engagement of all employees in the school district’s success.
- Integration of fun, satisfaction and celebration in our work.
- Enhancement of leadership capacity and building on employee strengths.
- Maintenance of an atmosphere of cooperation and team work.